NGI Solutions invites you to discuss the latest tourism trends and technologies at the 4th Annual Tourism Insight Conference.
The event will focus on key nationwide tourism themes – including research, technology, and business tourism – to help develop new approaches to the ever-evolving tourism landscape.
With five exciting speakers confirmed already, and a number of delegates already expressing an interest in attending, the event is shaping up to be our biggest and best yet!
Who is the conference aimed at?
Destination managers, Business Improvement Districts, town centre managers, local authorities and all those interested in what tourism might look like beyond 2017.
The event is specifically designed by destination management specialists for destination management specialists. We want to encourage and explore best practice in utilising trends data.
With a number of exciting speakers, all specialists in their field, the Annual Tourism Insight Conference is all about sharing experiences, evaluating collaborative opportunities and developing new and innovative ways of working in the tourism sector.
Insightful guest speakers
We are delighted to welcome the following prominent speakers:
• Sharon Orrell (Head of Research & Insight, VisitEngland) will present the latest Discover England Fund research.
• Richard Smith (RJS Destination Tourism Consultants) will discuss the business visits market.
• Sue Yoxall (Executive Director, mkodo) will talk about how technology can both enhance visitor experience and provide access to useful data about engagement and footfall.
• Annett Pecher (Director, Emotional Logic Ltd) will talk about visitor psychology – using research to understand visitor motivations and change habitual behaviours.
• Ian Thomas (Senior Research Manager, NewcastleGateshead Initiative) and Kevin Millington (Director, Acorn T-Stats) will be sharing case studies of destinations using intelligence for future planning.